26.4.12

DF - FREE BCAs!!

Alright, so when you read this, I will probably be on a plane. :) Don't worry, I scheduled it for you ahead of time.

I will be at the Health Fair in Jackson Hole, Wyoming on 5 May at Snow King! Stop by my booth for your FREE BCA. That is right. All day, all I am doing. You don't get to take home my calipers and tape measure, but you can enter to win a set by subscribing to my monthly client newsletter. You get the same information my BCA Clients do...printed out in our easy to read format to do with as you please. I recommend framing it. Seriously. Then, as you progress through your workout plan, you can cherish it as the "old you." It works better than a picture and you don't have to let others see the "before" picture.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment