9.7.12

Posts Back on Schedule

Good afternoon!

If you read the press release, you can see that I have been busy, but not to fear, I will be posting as scheduled again starting this week.

I am also happy to announce that, among all of the swirling chaos lately, the Lifestyle Shop is opening tonight! What you can do there:

Current subscribers: Pay for your training subscriptions.
Potential subscribers: Download and upload all of the required screening forms, (Please remember these are propriatary.) and request an account.
Anyone: Purchase select items of my choosing! Yep, I get all the say here. Isn’t that great? Anything on the store has my approval and I believe in it.

So, that about sums it up. Time to start working on the posts for the rest of the week…want a sneak peek?

Tuesday – BCAA’s: What, When and How

You’ll have to wait for the rest! ;)

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment