31.1.12

Lab Rat 1.2 - End of the rat

I realize the lab rat has been quiet. This is two-, or maybe even three-, fold depending on how you look at it. So, after much work, it has come to an end. I will tell you why at the end of this post if you just have to know. The best part for you, however, is that I will get to create it for one of you for free. That is right, free...because I like the topic so much. To become the new Rat, you will have to meet all of our standard acceptance requirements for training, and have you ob/gyn's approval. That said, send me a note via our website with your current stage of pregnancy and why you are interested. (Remember this is a post-partum Rat.) I will then discuss with you further what the specific requirements will be.

Why did I stop?

1 & 2. Between kiddo sickness and the holidays' schedule, I could not provide a workout with conclusive and imperical results.

3. I am now into the triathlon season, which requires a more complex and tailored workout of a different nature...which really makes me think I was right when wondering if I was not the best candidate to represent an average Rat in the first place.

So, please email if interested and we can get this Rat back up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment